Ancient wisdom in the circle home. This sweet teepee speaks of prairie days and nights, when the harvest was honorable and the community circle tight.
Commemorate your tribe with this beautiful felt ornament. Looks lovely tied on a book, or bouquet of wildflowers.
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Our ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-blended wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
- H:3.75"/9.5cm D:2.75"/7cm
Find more Bits and Bobs here.